When it comes to dart boards, you can choose between bristle and electronic boards. The traditional bristle dartboard is made from sisal fiber, which is a self healing fiber perfect for steel tip darts. Electronic dart boards on the other hand, use soft tip darts. PoolDawg now carries a variety of both sisal and electronic dart boards.
Our Price: $39.95
Key features in this Bristle Dart board with the Bladed Wire is:
- Official size 18" x 1-1/2"
- Self-healing board constructed of sisal fibers
- Staple-free spider for less bounce outs
- Movable number ring for extended board life
- Accommodates both steel and soft-tip dart sets
- Knifeblade thin wires to prevent bounce-outs
Our Price: $54.99
Why settle for an economy dart board when you can have the best. Nodor, the inventors of the bristle dartboard have been making boards since 1932. Some of the key features of the Nodor Supawire include:
- Edge on profile triangular wiring system to eliminate bounce outs.
- Includes Supabull II sport engineered staple free Bullseye for increased scores.
- Made to Official World Tournament Specification.
- Built to last from millions of premium grade East African sisal fibers.
Our Price: $36.95
Save 18%Official size 18" x 1-1/2" - Self-healing board constructed of sisal fibers - Staple-free bulls-eye for less bounce outs - Movable number ring for extended board life - Accommodates both steel and soft-tip dart sets - Diamond-shaped wires to prevent bounce-outs Learn More
Our Price: $29.95
Save 25%This round wire design dart board brings high quality at an affordable price. The board features a rotatable number ring for even board wear, a zero glare number ring and a staple free bullseye. Perfect for any home gameroom. Learn More
Our Price: $74.95
Save 17%If you're serious about darting, you need a serious dart board. That's where the Blade III comes into play. If you've ever watched professional darting events, chances are you've seen the Winmau Blade III in action. The reason is quality. The Blade II features an amazing dynamic blade wiring system, designed to move and not trap any of the sisal fibre in the doubles and triples. This technology seriously maximizes playability. Learn More