The Aramith Microfiber Cloth is much more than a regular cloth:
* High cloth resistance: strong fibre with "w" anchorage within the textile structure; this velvet structure means no fibers will be lost on the ball surface.
* Absorption: absorbs 4x its weight in water, 8x its weight in grease.
* Fiber thickness: 0.6 g/10.000 m insures excellent cleaning performance; even inside small surface defects or scratches.
* Fiber shape: the curly shaped fibres easily remove dust from the ball's surface and capture dust into the microfibre through electrostatic effect due to friction on the ball's surface.
* Fiber height: 3 to 4 mm.
* High fiber density: 40,000 fibres/cm2, insure excellent cleaning and polishing.
* High dimensional stability: no shrinkage after hot wash (60°C/140°F).
* Flexible protective underlayer coating: will keep your hand dry during ball cleaning.
* High fiber crush resistance: recovers its initial volume and absorption after use.
* Wash at 60°C / 140°F when suitable.
* No ironing: ready to use after washing.