Are you ready for the next generation of break tips? The Picone White Diamond tips are among the best performing break and jump tips on the market. They are loved by pros and amateurs alike and best of all, they're made from fiber instead of phenolic!
What makes White Diamond tips so special? Check this out:
- The White Diamond is not a phenolic tip which can be difficult to glue and are prone to miscues.
- They take and hold chalk better than most phenolic tips.
- They allow you to put english on the cue ball, letting you, stop the cue ball and even draw it back on a break or jump shot.
- They can be glued on with most common Super-Gels or epoxies and are less prone to popping off.
- They shape and scuff easily with sand paper and are extra thick and long lasting.
- They are not harmful to balls or equipment.
So what are you waiting for? Try out the White Diamond tip and evolve your game today!
|Tips per Box:||1|