The Aramith Microfiber Cloth is much more than a regular cloth:
* High cloth resistance: strong fibre with "w" anchorage within the textile structure; this velvet structure means no fibers will be lost on the ball surface.
* Absorption: absorbs 4x its weight in water, 8x its weight in grease.
* Fiber thickness: 0.6 g/10.000 m insures excellent cleaning performance; even inside small surface defects or scratches.
* Fiber shape: the curly shaped fibres easily remove dust from the ball's surface and capture dust into the microfibre through electrostatic effect due to friction on the ball's surface.
* Fiber height: 3 to 4 mm.
* High fiber density: 40,000 fibres/cm2, insure excellent cleaning and polishing.
* High dimensional stability: no shrinkage after hot wash (60°C/140°F).
* Flexible protective underlayer coating: will keep your hand dry during ball cleaning.
* High fiber crush resistance: recovers its initial volume and absorption after use.
* Wash at 60°C / 140°F when suitable.
* No ironing: ready to use after washing.
||Cleaning Billiard Balls
||White and Blue
||4x its weight in water and 8x its weight in grease
This item Usually ships within 24 hours.
If you place your order before 1:00PM MST Monday through Friday, we'll get your order packed and shipped that same day. Please take a look at the chart below and you'll be able to estimate the approximate ship time for this item.
Please note that Saturday and Sunday are not considered business days by UPS or USPS.