Are you looking for the perfect cue for you but you're not sure where to start? Choosing a pool cue can be a confusing process if you don't know what you're looking for. We've developed a list of questions that will help you find the cue that's right for you.
Just click on the question below that fits the type of cue you're looking for and you'll be taken to a page that answers your question.
- I'm a beginner and need help. Where should I start?
- What are your best selling pool cues?
- What are some things I should consider when shopping for a pool cue?
- Do I need a break cue and, if so, how do I choose the right one?
- What are all the different parts of a pool cue?
- What are some good pool cues for women?
- What is a Sneaky Pete cue and where can I get one?
- How do I know which pool cue tip is right for me?
- What is the difference in hardness for the pool cue tips your carry?
- I think I need a pool cue case. Which one should I buy?
- I just got a pool table. How do I take care of it?
If you prefer more personalized advice for purchasing a cue, call us toll free at 1-866-843-3294. Our on staff experts are available Monday through Friday from 8:30AM - 5:00PM MST and will help you find the cue that's right for you!