Ask The Master - What is the main trick used by the greats to keep consistent focus, no matter in a tournament match or pick-up game?
1. They take every shot seriously. There are no hangers.
2. They have honed their pre-shot routine into a precision machine. Under pressure, you must trust your pre-shot routine and live it.
3. They keep their eyes and mind on the table during the match. No goofing off in the chair.
4. Eyes focused sharp, seeing what they're seeing. Sharp eyes, sharp mind.
5. They are committed to making the best of every chance at the table. No giving up. Ever.
For a little more depth, email me and ask for my article called "Nail-Bending Focus."
"Nail-Bending Focus." is also featured in the book Beat People with a Stick!, along with over 120 other one-page instructional articles!